The Clubhouse is a 3-story warehouse that has been converted into the DV-8’s base of operations.
Address: 2253 NE 3rd St, Renton, UCAS
Months Paid: Owned
- Medical Bay – A high lifestyle medical treatment facility with medkits, stabilization unit and other required medicinal/surgical kits. Medical Shop is Rank 5, and will allow treatment/recovery as a high lifestyle.
- The Cage – A 4×5×3 meter maglocked steel mesh cage (BR: 24), covered on 5 sides, with a neurostun gas distribution system linked to CCSS as well as manual switch outside door.
- Vehicle Maintenance – A full-services vehicle maintenance area, complete with shop-quality tool kits.
- Hydraulic Lift – A large hydraulic lift granting access to and from the sub-level.
- Kitchen/Dining – Stuff to eat, places to sit, duh.
- Bath Standing shower stall.
- Catwalk 2-meter wide catwalk overlooking the front of the warehouse.
- Control Room – Network access with the ORACLE network system with dedicated CCSS infrastructure (SOTA2063.90), a multi-screen display system, and Oracle BattleTac network communication system. Rigger and decker interfaces. Tactical Communications System – Master Unit (R:10) [CC.54], Satellite Link [CC.55] & Telecomm (R:10,000 MP) [3rd.287]
Armory – A secure storage area for armor, weapons, and ammunition. A gun cage for storage and work area. Inventory
- Private Quarters – Private two-level personal/sleeping quarters and secure storage for their personal affects.
- Lounge – Music, trideo & game entertainment, as well as suitable comforts such as tables, chairs, benches. Music playback unit w/ quad speakers [3rd.285-6] & Video playback unit w/ screen [3rd.285-6]
- Lockers – Standard personnel storage lockers.
- Generator/UPS – Back-up power supplies for uninterrupted power for the medical bay & control room. Limited power allocation control in the other areas.
- Utilities – Mundane utilities standard to living quarters. Washer, dryer, heating, hot water, etc.
- Escape Route – A tunnel connecting a few hundred meters out to a false sewer grate.
- Sub-level Garage – A concealed underground garage, accessible via the hydraulic lift.
- Vault – A ridiculously over-secure room, like a bank safe. (BR:32)
- Heli pad – An 18 meter wide VTOL landing pad.
- Fixed Base Satellite Dish [CC.55]
- HVAC/R access and control.
Somewhere… 3x Crates of clothing, 1x crate of regional goodies
General security – Entire building (entrances, hallways, rooms) are under monitored with heat/motion-sensitive, low-light, thermal imaging and tracking systems all networked into the control room with manual or CCSS access. Backup emergency lighting and power system, Maglock (Level IV), MADS on exterior Doors [3rd.293].